Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Life happens and projects are usually put on the back burner...as long as they aren't put out to pasture and forgotten. It took me 7 years to build/restore my first car.
Would love to hear more about the Esslinger 2.3l.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Getting ready to put that fuel injected 2.3 for sale... Whadda y'all think I could get for it?

Its still fresh as the day I stabbed it. 50,000 miles.

Hoping to get some spending money for the stang.

'86 Mustang LX Notchback
orig. 4cyl 2.3L carb. c3 auto. 88hp.
1 of 16 Color codes.

1st (incomplete build)- motor swap 4cyl 2.3L fuel Injected. c3 auto. SVO suspension. disc brakes. 5-Lug Conv. ?hp.

Current- upgrading to Esslinger built 2.3 c3 auto w/ t9 goals. N/A garrett airResearch T3 Turbo, Holley Blowthrough. 250+ hp. SVO suspension. disc brakes. 5-Lug Conv.

Future Dreams- DOHC

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Turbo charged no. Complete... oh yeah.... Its completely gone through. Rebuilt fuel injectors and new gaskets throughout. 50,000 orig. Miles.

'86 Mustang LX Notchback
1 of 16 Color codes.

1st (incomplete build)- motor swap 4cyl 2.3L fuel Injected. c3 auto. SVO suspension. disc brakes. 5-Lug Conv. ?hp.

Current- upgrading to Esslinger built 2.3 c3 auto w/ t9 goals. N/A garrett airResearch T3 Turbo, Holley Blowthrough. 250+ hp. SVO suspension. disc brakes. 5-Lug Conv.

Future Dreams- DOHC

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That around what I was thinking. So far no bites though.

'86 Mustang LX Notchback
1 of 16 Color codes.

Future Dreams- DOHC

21 - 26 of 26 Posts