Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2006 gt mustang no mods and he swore up and down he could just blow me away because he's supposed to have 312 hp. Well we finally raced 3 times and he couldn't even keep up lol. I'm really impressed with my stang. I only had it 6 months so far no issues. Mines is the blue mustang in the pic his is blue camaro(slow(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'll just say he's ignorant. I drove a 10' six camaro today & pretty sure I could smoke it. Should've told him pinks since he was so confident. That away when you won you had a turd to sell & buy some mods HAHA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Those v6 Camaro's are slow balls. You shouldn't be much behind the ss. They are heavy *****es. I've scared a few ss's in the mach haha. They all ask how many lbs of boost I'm running hah.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I own a 2006 gt mustang no mods and he swore up and down he could just blow me away because he's supposed to have 312 hp. Well we finally raced 3 times and he couldn't even keep up lol. I'm really impressed with my stang. I only had it 6 months so far no issues. Mines is the blue mustang in the pic his is blue camaro(slow(
You ought get a tune,,man it makes a big difference,,plus if its a auto,,you can chirp the gears,,but it will still drive normal without breaking your neck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mymustang said:
You ought get a tune,,man it makes a big difference,,plus if its a auto,,you can chirp the gears,,but it will still drive normal without breaking your neck
That's what I'm looking forward to now and a cai.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Only1mike1 said:
My buddy has 10 v6maro and all he does is brag about how fast it is (typical chevy owner). He put a cold air intake, a cheap a$$ tune, and an axelback on, and says he's pushing about 380whp lol. I've currently beat him in my 01 stock cobra(sold). 2010 f150 5.4l. My wifes 2010 v6 mustang(which tells you he can't drive his car). 2005 1/4 Ton ram hemi. And he still brags about how fast his car is. I've seen him get beat buy a 96 gt that was all stock and 150k+ miles on it, so you should smoke him. But ever since i got my coyote he won't come out to the drags anymore lol... Wonder why

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Only1mike1 said:
I'm not surprised!.. My 2004 GT with basic bolt ons pulls away from those V6 Camaros!..

·
Banned
510 Posts
People that own v6 camaros are in the same category as Honda kids. They all have ten second street cars, yet have never been to the track.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bradtaylornator said:
My buddy has 10 v6maro and all he does is brag about how fast it is (typical chevy owner). He put a cold air intake, a cheap a$$ tune, and an axelback on, and says he's pushing about 380whp lol. I've currently beat him in my 01 stock cobra(sold). 2010 f150 5.4l. My wifes 2010 v6 mustang(which tells you he can't drive his car). 2005 1/4 Ton ram hemi. And he still brags about how fast his car is. I've seen him get beat buy a 96 gt that was all stock and 150k+ miles on it, so you should smoke him. But ever since i got my coyote he won't come out to the drags anymore lol... Wonder why
That's a lot of losses I wouldn't either lol....

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

muscledom said:
People that own v6 camaros are in the same category as Honda kids. They all have ten second street cars, yet have never been to the track.
They look good but why buy a supposed to he muscle car without the damn muscle....

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Bro in law has one. He's regretted not getting the ss since day one.

I did show him how to powershift it which helps some

·
Registered
275 Posts
Only1mike1 said:
Thumbs up

·
Registered
525 Posts
Personally,,I think the camaro looks like a knock off of the corvette..It doesnt look nothing like the oringial camaro..When they did the mustang in 05,,they had to change every thing to design it,,Even the challenger they did a good job on the looks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts