Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I just realized the other day when talkin to someone from ME that I havent posted any pics up of my truckum!

Well as the Mustang will be sitting once the project starts, here is what shall be takin most of the wear and tear of the winter roads!

bost babies sittin outside :)

So BIG!

Big A$$ Magnaflow Exhaust

AFE Cold Air Intake

Tri Fold 1/2" bed cover

Hmmm... what does this button do ;)

Oh... thats right, I ran Led lights throughout the bed so I can see at night! also a hint of the autozone bedliner.. stuff is tough!

Thats all for now!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm what does this button do...?

BOOM!!

ahahaha that truck looks like it couldn't even fit in the garage.. :lmao:
lol i told you earlier! Vicodin and I dont get along... stupid meds.. i just want to get this **** outta my system... I am all amped up but dont want to move... im a living breathing oxymoron... smh

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Topless04GT said:
lol i told you earlier! Vicodin and I dont get along... stupid meds.. i just want to get this **** outta my system... I am all amped up but dont want to move... im a living breathing oxymoron... smh
No, you on this medication is HILARIOUS!
God the things you do on skype :lmao:

·
Registered
595 Posts
PSD's FTW!

Here's my 2011 (on my wedding day):

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have pictures :D
Kind of super tempting to post them... ahahaha!
do and die!!! lol think of the things you could lose! lolol :lmao:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

PSD's FTW!

Here's my 2011 (on my wedding day):
NICE!!!! any plans for it?

·
Registered
595 Posts
NICE!!!! any plans for it?
Not any time soon. I've put a Line-X bedliner in it, but thats about it. I may put a catback on it next year, but all the play money is going into the Mustang. The truck is just going to be the tow-pig to & from racing events for the forseeable future.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not any time soon. I've put a Line-X bedliner in it, but thats about it. I may put a catback on it next year, but all the play money is going into the Mustang. The truck is just going to be the tow-pig to & from racing events for the forseeable future.
thats what i said too haha... then i was like.. i need to get better gas mileage... so i shot on the exhaust and intake, added about 6 mpgs... so i was STOKED!:headbang:

·
Registered
595 Posts
A couple of related notes:

1. DEF sucks & is incredibly annoying.
2. It's impossible to change the oil in PSD without making a mess. With that much oil, it's bound to make a mess somewhere.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So.. tempting... must. Not. Click!
whaddya gunna do? You already stole my heart ;)
I cant help it ;) and yours wasnt the only one taken by surprise! hey, mustangs, art, desire to be known, gnats, desires, twinning, and so much more... things just happen for a reason. :)

and ehem... click and die! lolol

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Lalayla said:
Uh oh young love? :p

I would love a big truck to mod! Especially a FORD F150 or 250
More than that :D
Actually.. much much more :)

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Topless04GT said:
I cant help it ;) and yours wasnt the only one taken by surprise! hey, mustangs, art, desire to be known, gnats, desires, twinning, and so much more... things just happen for a reason. :)

and ehem... click and die! lolol
What can I say you are my man :)
Twinning ftw!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

2. It's impossible to change the oil in PSD without making a mess. With that much oil, it's bound to make a mess somewhere.
hahaha you shoulda seen me I cheated the system. I was at my shop and said ok who wants to do the oil change on my vehicle for the last half of this pizza... the guys were jumpin for it.. i threw the keys to the new guy... he walks outside... turns around... "wheres the mustang?" lol all the other techs looked and laughed.. i said "nest to that big ass black truck... and by next to i mean it is the big ass black truck." lol poor kid

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Topless04GT said:
hahaha you shoulda seen me I cheated the system. I was at my shop and said ok who wants to do the oil change on my vehicle for the last half of this pizza... the guys were jumpin for it.. i threw the keys to the new guy... he walks outside... turns around... "wheres the mustang?" lol all the other techs looked and laughed.. i said "nest to that big ass black truck... and by next to i mean it is the big ass black truck." lol poor kid
LMAO!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well, the 1st time I change the oil in it I learned the hard way. First off, I am used to the oil stream on my Mustang which is maybe a foot or so until it runs down to a drip. My oil drain pan is big enough in diameter that I can set it in one spot & leave it there.

Unfortunately, for the PSD, the oil stream is like 3 feet, which I mis-judged the 1st time. So, I overshot the drain pan initially for just a sec, but I was able to get it re-aligned before I made too too big of a splatter mess. The bigger issue, however, was the fact that I forgot to pull the little air plug on the drain pan, so once the oil start building up on the top of the pan, it wouldn't go down the drain hole because the plug was closed & the air inside the pan had no where to go. Before I realized what I had done, the oil was spilling all over the sides of the drain pan. Consequently, I spilled probably 3 or 4 quarts of oil before I could reach over & yank the air plug.

Talk about one hell of an oil bath. My arms were stained from the oil for like 3 days.

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Y2E0L0L5OGWT said:

I used to be a lube tech at a ford dealership. It's hilarious watching the new guys try and drain the oil on a 6.7. It got to the point where everybody would fight over who ended up doing it. Sadly I got stuck doing it most of the time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts