Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea it was a blast, wish I would have started going sooner.
I had never done AutoX before... Then this past weekend, Jaguar was hosting a driving event at the stadium where I work. They gave me a XF type R and XK Type R to take for a few laps on their autoX style track. I had a blast!!

I definitely now plan on taking my mustang a few times to a track! When you get a chance, post up some of your gopro videos. Would love to see them!

Noob question here, which lip is that on your car? Looks great!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had never done AutoX before... Then this past weekend, Jaguar was hosting a driving event at the stadium where I work. They gave me a XF type R and XK Type R to take for a few laps on their autoX style track. I had a blast!!

I definitely now plan on taking my mustang a few times to a track! When you get a chance, post up some of your gopro videos. Would love to see them!

Noob question here, which lip is that on your car? Looks great!
Yea the mustang was a blast to drive on the autox track. Even though the Porsche's ended up taking 1st I still held my own lol. The lip is a stilen gen 2 chin spoiler I believe.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Looks like you did preety good! After the first time it's so addicting
I'd say not bad for my first try lol. I'm hoping by the end of the season I can at least place once or twice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts