Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ARfirefighter said:
Sweet! What does the track pack include btw?
In general:
1. Cooling system for motor
2. Boss rear axle torsen diferential
3. Brembo pack
4. Upgraded radiator and brake pads

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
McQueen said:
You should paint or plastic dip the hood vent :)
Iam thinking bout it...guess ill do it wen i feel its time for it to look different

Can u post pic of yurs to see how it looks.???

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Sorry i put the tires by mistake and cant take them out lol, i have them on for over 3 month and they look like new, and with a 90 degrees here in miami.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Guasimilla said:
Thanks man..!!

Vents look great..Gt looking good...!!

U plastic dipped urself.??
Yea veryyy easy to do just take your time and let it dry before each coat, i put 5 coats.
What do u have plan for it??
You should also paint your brembos.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
McQueen said:
Nice!!!!!

I am still indecisive about the color theme i will have, maybe black and red, still dont know
Thanks.. U Really messed my mind up with the vents .. I had seen it on youtube...Andt was little undesisive.. But now ill try it soon.. It eill match real good

Wat rims u have.??

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Stock track pack brembos.

But want to get some Iforged but that would be down the line, i want to supercharge it first.
I just got some 275 michelin pilot to put the power down better, they look sooo much wider than the stock 255.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Best 0-60 with the 255 was 4.3 planning on going sub 4 secs with the 275 and suspension.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
McQueen said:

But want to get some Iforged but that would be down the line, i want to supercharge it first.
I just got some 275 michelin pilot to put the power down better, they look sooo much wider than the stock 255.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Best 0-60 with the 255 was 4.3 planning on going sub 4 secs with the 275 and suspension.
Very nice..keep me posted.!

·
Registered
20 Posts
McQueen said:

Did you notice a difference in mileage with the wider tires? Once my '13 shows up (after 15 weeks and counting), I plan to replace the stock 235 tires and rims with a set of '10 GT500 rims I just bought. I planned to put 255 tires on them only because I thought 275 tires would have a lot more rolling resistance as well as increased mass to spin.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
smokeum said:
Did you notice a difference in mileage with the wider tires? Once my '13 shows up (after 15 weeks and counting), I plan to replace the stock 235 tires and rims with a set of '10 GT500 rims I just bought. I planned to put 255 tires on them only because I thought 275 tires would have a lot more rolling resistance as well as increased mass to spin.
Our cars have over 420 hp, tires will not make a difference. My last car had forged wheels with a 285 and my mpg improved over stock bc the rim was 10 pounds lighter.
Get a wider tire and the car will be more stable and launch better, with my 255 at the track once i shifted into 3 gear i always broke my rear tires loose. On a 9 in rim 275 is good, on a 9.5 285, i am planing on going 11 to get a 315 :)

Ps you could have all the horsepower in the world but if your tires are not wide enough or good then you will loose avery race and it is also dangerous.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Guasimilla said:
Iam thinking bout it...guess ill do it wen i feel its time for it to look different

Can u post pic of yurs to see how it looks.???
You can check out the pics on my profile to see black vents on white. We picked basically the exact same car.

You sir, have impeccable taste!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts