Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that i havent posted any pics of my stang yet , so here it is guys , my pretty girl , just wanted to share some IG pics with yall :good:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to turn this tread into my car tread in general so every mod or any post related to my girl would be posted here.
Here the pic after her first wash

·
Registered
578 Posts
Villero1834 said:
I decided to turn this tread into my car tread in general so every mod or any post related to my girl would be posted here.
Here the pic after her first wash
Where in Nj?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Villero1834 said:
Teaneck area
Ahh. I'm more south. But I will be up north in two days picking up my new car.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Missxalii said:
Ahh. I'm more south. But I will be up north in two days picking up my new car.
Where are you picking this car up?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Villero1834 said:
Teaneck area
How close is Teaneck to Elizabeth

·
Registered
578 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
Where are you picking this car up?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

How close is Teaneck to Elizabeth
Saturday.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx for the input guys, i baby the car like no other just because its black , im actually amazed because i bought the AM car cover and not only it keeps the car clean but if the car has a little dust the cover picks it up , like its pretty clean most of the time , whenever i park the car for a couple of hours it gets covered

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys i just added my first real mod , the car has only 1180 miles, i put a Roush Round tip axle back , so far im happy is not crazy loud. Unless i want it to be and it has a nice growl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts