Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
L

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Perhaps flat black body, black rims with a red lip?
Should I leave it the blue interior though. If I change the body color. Should I change the interior? The interior is the same color as the body.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Mustang_Lover65 said:
L

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Should I leave it the blue interior though. If I change the body color. Should I change the interior? The interior is the same color as the body.
The beautiful thing is, it's yours to do whatever you'd like with it. Personally i think blue would look nice.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Black and red all over. Interior, exterior, engine bay. That would be awesome. But then again it would overheat like a ......... :p

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm no wiz on the subject. Black absorbs heat, so unless there's a product out there that extracts heat from the engine bay, then I don't know. Or maybe you could just have it really well ventilated in there with a heat extractor hood and other goodies

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would love to do flat black or dark grey. I just wonder how one would wax your car and keep the flat appearance.

I've always wanted matte grey with gloss grabber blue stripes.

If you go with red as your second color, then yes the red lip on black rims and red calipers would look sharp.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I see you're in Texas? How's the heat? If you paint it black, the sun will be merciless on your car. It's not modern so it will heat up. Like I said, I'm no expert but if you plan on making this a DD I would stay away from black, thats just my opinion. But it would look nice. I would love that same color scheme on mine

·
Registered
112 Posts
Matte black with black rims and a red outer lip on the rims would look awesome. I would make the interior black with accents of red, but you could save up and slowly do that over time, interior is not that expensive. Maybe red stripes? Just a thought

·
Registered
2 Posts
Matte black with black rims and a red outer lip on the rims would look awesome. I would make the interior black with accents of red, but you could save up and slowly do that over time, interior is not that expensive. Maybe red stripes? Just a thought
There's a video of a 65 fastback on you tube with features that you want, look for it it's black mate with black rims and the lips around the rims is red it looks sick dude.!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts