Mustang Evolution Forum banner

My 65 mustang

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  zodo27 
#1 ·
Wanting to paint it flat black with red rims.
How would it look?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Mustang_Lover65 said:
L

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Should I leave it the blue interior though. If I change the body color. Should I change the interior? The interior is the same color as the body.
The beautiful thing is, it's yours to do whatever you'd like with it. Personally i think blue would look nice.

#11 ·
Unfortunately, I'm no wiz on the subject. Black absorbs heat, so unless there's a product out there that extracts heat from the engine bay, then I don't know. Or maybe you could just have it really well ventilated in there with a heat extractor hood and other goodies

#12 ·
I would love to do flat black or dark grey. I just wonder how one would wax your car and keep the flat appearance.

I've always wanted matte grey with gloss grabber blue stripes.

If you go with red as your second color, then yes the red lip on black rims and red calipers would look sharp.

#13 ·
I see you're in Texas? How's the heat? If you paint it black, the sun will be merciless on your car. It's not modern so it will heat up. Like I said, I'm no expert but if you plan on making this a DD I would stay away from black, thats just my opinion. But it would look nice. I would love that same color scheme on mine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.