Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there just excited that my project is coming along nicely and is almost complete. A little info about the car: it's a 1994 Cobra with an intercooled procharger running 10psi. Happy to see it come out from paint today and should be coming home tomorrow. Still got plenty to do but here's a look so far. More to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
I love your mustang looks really good I'm jealous haha but I was just wanting to know what intercooled procharger is? I'm sorry but I know very little about these things

·
Registered
616 Posts
I love your mustang looks really good I'm jealous haha but I was just wanting to know what intercooled procharger is? I'm sorry but I know very little these things
Its a supercharger..

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

And very nice car man.. Where did you find the side scoops?!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks those SVO pipes came factory with that Cobra, I hear it was a rare option and really hard to find now a days.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks bad A$$ :)

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Looks amazing man!!!! Good to see another member from mass

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

And If I could recommend one thing would be a new hood the one you have now looks fine but an after market one would look sick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts