Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crystal white 1995 gt with 121,xxx miles. Stock engine with bbk Cai and a 3.73 gear and exhaust. It has an auto trans in it and its slowly starting to go out on me. From what I read and looked up, it seems to be the solenoids are going / went bad already and the car doesn't like to shift. im willing to work out a deal with anyone for a trade. Open to any offers or suggestions

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MPS has an eBay store, they have complete turn key kits with upgraded Tremec T5s for $2200.. Pedals, int trim, shifter, complete kits.. That's a great deal..
i dont know if your familiar with the north west indiana region, or if theres anyone reading this, but i got a friend who does local amateur stock car racing and he owns a late model, which is the highest class that these tracks host, pretty much like nascar. well he suggested me to these 2 places called competition transmission and k&m transmission, where he gets most of his work done to his car. im not sure if theyre gunna cut me a deal if i drop my friends name or anything, but im probably gunna check that out hopefully sooner than later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts