Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know how many of yall know this, but my gf got a new car pretty recently, and she bought a 1999 V6 stang. It's exactly like mine (used to be) except black. I doubt seriously if she's gonna be into modding it at all, performance or looks, but who knows?

Here are some pics!

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no more comments? I expected more than just one from Brent.

btw, that is really a bad pic of my gf. I'll get some more if she'll let me :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
sweet cars get her on some dubs :) those stock wheels are the lose

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
ooooooo black :drool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
black stangs are da coolest!!!!!!

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha, I was waiting for your input v6stang... lol.

I think she's gonna go with a widebody kit, 6 inch drop, 12 inch wheels, a vanity tag of SXYMEXI, a Mexican flag front tag, and of course the mandatory tassels above the windshield.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
haha, I was waiting for your input v6stang... lol.

I think she's gonna go with a widebody kit, 6 inch drop, 12 inch wheels, a vanity tag of SXYMEXI, a Mexican flag front tag, and of course the mandatory tassels above the windshield.
:lol: JaJa beautiful!!!........................LMAO

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha, nah, I think all she really wants is a tint and *maybe* some wheels.

I'm trying to talk her into headlight covers (since they need work anyways) and taillight covers too.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hers are pretty messed up. They just look really dirty, but looking closer they looks like thousands of tiny scratches. I meant to get pics, but I forgot... oops.

They just sorta look really cloudy. And you can tell the headlights aren't as bright as they should be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts