Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My aunt is breeding her Chihuahua and all of her dogs are named after mustang parts. Names???

She already has 4 dogs Salene,Steeda, Shelby, and Sincey. (She spelled Sincey with an S to keep the S thing going) I have two dogs, also named after something of a mustang,Paxton and Sally. But she wants to keep S going. She wanted to name the dog cylinder with an S, but I don't know. Any ideas or comments on Cylinder, or any new name ideas??

·
Registered
38 Posts
My aunt is breeding her Chihuahua and all of her dogs are named after mustang parts. Names???

why is your aunt breeding chihuahuas????? Is there a shortage of chihuahuas in shelters or something?

·
Registered
42 Posts

I think Sylinder would be fine.
I kind of like the spelling of it personally.

·
Registered
41 Posts

I would have said Sally but u took that, what is with the mustang parts??? Creepy!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts

Smokin' tires

LOL idk

·
Registered
40 Posts

shaggy,sherry,speedy,sindy,srinela,stine…
you can choose it

·
Registered
65 Posts
  • spindle
  • driveshaft
  • muffler
  • pony
  • knob (stereo)

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts