Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics from this weekend. My baby rolled over 50k this weekend, so I figured I'd snap a few pics to remember this occasion. :cry:
O yeh..that last picture is of the roads around my hometown...I did about 110 all the way to my grandmothers..so much fun when you can see miles ahead lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I can't figure out what's up with my car. I've already replaced my fuel cap with a brand new one from ford. I'll cut it off...and it'll come back on after about 3 tanks..and never right after I fill up..always 150 to 200 miles after filling up.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
check the seal around your fuel pipe, (inside the fender) but NEWay, nice pic there in the middle.. my stang has 100,000 miles + :cry:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh, that was at my grandmother's house...I'm gonna start taking my pics there now. 3 story cedar house in the middle of nowhere with a pond out front...talk about some good picture opportunities.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha..dang...a 96 with 60k...that's awesome. I have a 97 ranger with 180...lol. When my car's 8 years old like yours...no telling how many miles...lol

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
my truck just turned 50 aswell over the weekend :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts