Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought her to fix her up. Unfortunately, ran out of time and money to do so :( straight 6 motor with plenty of room in the engine bay for a bigger motor. I did most of the work myself. All it needs is a new paint job and either rebuild or replace the carb. I'm sure it has other minor details, but I'm no mechanic, so i took her to one. He told me that the engine, as is, will give me no problems In the next 5,000 to 10,000 miles. The car itself has 45,000 miles and a clean title. I'm asking 5,000. I'm open to trades too. I'm in the southern California area about an hour away from Los Angeles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99ford said:
Dang! Wish I had the dollars to invest in it! Cause I could turn this into a monster/sleeper..
That was the plan, but I don't have the moolah to do it. All my cash goes to my 01 and my girl :(

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99ford said:
Or you could sell the 01 that gives you enough for the engine. You could easily turn a profit on this.
I'm more attached to the 01. It's my first car and I want to keep it :(

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone? Anyone? :( she's a beauty. Or I'll trade my 01 V6 for a 5.0 fox body so I can use the engine and tranny for a swap :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts