·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JetWolf said:
I got the same thing for my birthday!
Best gift ever :)
Agreed

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

jhagan1980 said:
Is there a point to those other than visual?
Nope, but it makes a pretty awesome birthday gift

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JetWolf said:
They've significantly cooled off my car in AZ, don't even know how but its nice!
I've also noticed when someone highbeams you,it cuts back on how much light gets in. But my rear window is tinted so I think its a combination of the 2.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Justaskin00 said:
I've also noticed when someone highbeams you,it cuts back on how much light gets in. But my rear window is tinted so I think its a combination of the 2.
Yes I love that too, the first week I had them on I couldn't tell if people were flashing their lights at me, realized it was just on bumpy roads ha!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JetWolf said:
Yes I love that too, the first week I had them on I couldn't tell if people were flashing their lights at me, realized it was just on bumpy roads ha!
Yep Haha gotta love em! And I guess they are legal. Cops haven't messed with me. Knock on wood

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Justaskin00 said:
Yep Haha gotta love em! And I guess they are legal. Cops haven't messed with me. Knock on wood
Yeah they're completely 50 state legal, they were used on production cars so they have to be

1 - 19 of 19 Posts