Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 mustang GT 5speed just wanted to share the built

Procharger P1sc with 2 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091833.466331.jpg core intercooler with 3.6pulley
* 10%over crank pulley
* Comp cams 268
* SCT BA2600 MAF 90mm
* SCT x4 tuner
* Ngk tr6 spark plugs
* Meth stage 2 kit MAF trigger
* BBK 75mm throttle body
* 90mm trick flow plenum
* Professional product intake manifold
* 47LBs injectors
* Kenne bell boost a pump 40amps
* Bbk 300LPH electric fuel pump
* Spec stage 3 clutch and flywheel
* Mishimoto radiator
* BBk long tube headers
* BBK catted H pipe
* Borla stinger catback system
* New OEM crankshaft by ford
* Manley H beam rods
* Weisco -20cc pitons compression ratio 9:2.1
* Clevit main bearing
* Snow performance meth kit stage 2 maf
* 4.10 gears
* Eibach suspension swaybars
* Ford racing lower springs
* Kyb shocks
* 315 proxies R888 rear on 17x10.5 rims
* brake discs hose upgraded

VMP tuned
Meth i will be installing in a day
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091658.096169.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091677.795966.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091691.198532.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091705.131909.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1534091713.615599.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Looks like a decent build. What did it make? Not a fan of the cobra emblems and cobra lettering on bumper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Side skirts are not 03/04 Cobra, engine is obviously not either lol. Its a good looking car tho. Don't wanna know what the hood cost to get out there... Bumpers might not have been TOO bad...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Hellishhorse will get it dyno once i get the tune for meth .. i want to see what power will p1sc make as i am getting currently 6 to 7psi max!! i am planning to add 3core intercooler 3.4pulley i want to max out my p1sc

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bad news .. i dont how it happened but today for the 1st time i took a run of my car and boost pipe was out of its place hanging on the road and rod bearing went bad on a built block .. so i hope its only the bearing or else i would have to order manley rods and bearing again along with Manley crankshaft

·
Registered
246 Posts
bad news .. i dont how it happened but today for the 1st time i took a run of my car and boost pipe was out of its place hanging on the road and rod bearing went bad on a built block .. so i hope its only the bearing or else i would have to order manley rods and bearing again along with Manley crankshaft

Built short block forged? If so the rod might be OK and you can have the crank reground if not too bad. If not forged then with boost probably good time to do it(if you have the time and money).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everything is forged but crank is not forged but it was brand new from ford
Anyway today i checked my car by taking spark plug wire off one by one looks like noise is coming from one of the cylinders as when i am taking off the plug wire of left side spark plug no 4 at driver car becomes normal no noise at all
And when you drive the car the noise comes at 2K rpm to 2.5K.
I even rev it up to 7K no noise there
Must be a piston pin lets see
What is it i hope it must be something minor as everything is forged and bearings are after market too rated at 800HP
And pistons are -20cc 800hp rated
Car is only making 5 to 6 psi
3core intercooler and 3.4pulley is already ordered
Can not be a rod bearing as its not so loud

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car drives fine and idles smooth
But will open the block and see whats wrong just in case

·
Registered
246 Posts
Everything is forged but crank is not forged but it was brand new from ford
Anyway today i checked my car by taking spark plug wire off one by one looks like noise is coming from one of the cylinders as when i am taking off the plug wire of left side spark plug no 4 at driver car becomes normal no noise at all
And when you drive the car the noise comes at 2K rpm to 2.5K.
I even rev it up to 7K no noise there
Must be a piston pin lets see
What is it i hope it must be something minor as everything is forged and bearings are after market too rated at 800HP
And pistons are -20cc 800hp rated
Car is only making 5 to 6 psi
3core intercooler and 3.4pulley is already ordered
Can not be a rod bearing as its not so loud

We used to diagnose rod knock like that too, never heard a piston pin but saw a few that damaged the walls when the retaining clip broke.Definitely a nice setup, tuned right it should be good to go. Bummer you have to tear it down, I don't know which I hate worst......more damage than I imagined or cannot seem to find the problem. Good luck, update when knowing what.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@neuron when i start the car in the morning zero noise
When the car warms up then the noise comes ??? So confused finally car is at mehcanic and they are opening the block
Noise is not loud but it comes at 2K to 2.5K rpm

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok so its been a long time i havnt visit this page.. my car is finally mashallah absolutely running fine.. i am seeing 9psi of boost max with my mods yes with a 2 core intercooler .. havnt done dyno yet .. will go for dyno in a day or two. i am just wondering how much hp will it put down my guess is around 420ish

·
Registered
812 Posts
With 420 HP you should be able to keep up with the 2012 - 2014 GT's as long as they are stock like my 2014. It's 428 HP factory. Nice build !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok so its been a long time i havnt visit this page.. my car is finally mashallah absolutely running fine.. i am seeing 9psi of boost max with my mods yes with a 2 core intercooler .. havnt done dyno yet .. will go for dyno in a day or two. i am just wondering how much hp will it put down my guess is around 420ish
Ok so....... been awhile, what did the car make?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts