Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took it for a shower and when i was coming home it was feeling rough idling at stop lights.. When i got home i parked and now that im trying to start it it wont..

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it was just a normal car wash.. I tried jump starting it but it wont.. Lights and radio work.. And it makes a click sound when i try to turn it on

·
Registered
247 Posts
No it was just a normal car wash.. I tried jump starting it but it wont.. Lights and radio work.. And it makes a click sound when i try to turn it on
same thing happen to my car minus the weird idling at stops, my suggestions are to have someone with a hammer tap the alternator while someone starts it. and if that works I believe you need to replace your starter, but if it doesn't, then it's more likely your starter because once I replaced that, it's started and make sure your battery is good too and that the things wrapped around your negative and positive are on tight an snug. do a little research too man, and good luck.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fixed it. It was the negative head that conects to the battery. It was loose i might need a new one

·
Registered
247 Posts
I fixed it. It was the negative head that conects to the battery. It was loose i might need a new one
that's great bro!! mine was actually my starter and when my dad replaced it, it still didn't start and so I got bummed out but I open the hood and my dad tighten either the positive head or negative head and it started and mannn, it was one of those feelings like "IT'S ALIIIIVVVE, ITSSS AALIIIIIVVVVVEEE!!" haha.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's great bro!! mine was actually my starter and when my dad replaced it, it still didn't start and so I got bummed out but I open the hood and my dad tighten either the positive head or negative head and it started and mannn, it was one of those feelings like "IT'S ALIIIIVVVE, ITSSS AALIIIIIVVVVVEEE!!" haha.
Haha i know dude i tought it was going to be the alt.. But those cables get lose sometimes and cause trouble

1 - 8 of 8 Posts