Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I woke up this am and all my Dials are white and the system doesnt allow me to change the color anymore!!??? My ambient lighting stayed purple and I cant change that either! Did a system reset and everything any help?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
this is why I tell friends im not doing anything with the wiring until after the warranty is over......too much to chance. sigh....now ill have to wait and see if mine does this...errr

·
Registered
104 Posts
A guy I work with had problems with his. He said sometimes the colors would change by itself, or just stop working all together. He took his to the dealer, they ordered a part and told him they've never seen one do that so they hoped that was the right part. Lol. But it's fixed now :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope nothing changed although I reset it again and now it seems to work. I'm gonna keep an eye on it and see if anything changes

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
If its still under warranty, why not take it to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Glad it fixed itself but if not you are covered. In 2005 and 2006 a bunch of bad ones went out as well. They had loose soldier joints and they were notorious for failing. They fixed the issue mid 2006 so who knows. It is a new cluster for 2013 so maybe problems will arise but I wouldn't worry as it is covered for a while. I had a mid 2006 GT and it never failed and I owned it for 6 years so...

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Glad it fixed itself but if not you are covered. In 2005 and 2006 a bunch of bad ones went out as well. They had loose soldier joints and they were notorious for failing. They fixed the issue mid 2006 so who knows. It is a new cluster for 2013 so maybe problems will arise but I wouldn't worry as it is covered for a while. I had a mid 2006 GT and it never failed and I owned it for 6 years so...
I'm glad to hear that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts