Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is pretty pumped.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
??? dunno what that pic is but if u click on it the real pic comes up.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nice deer. 9 point? Should eat good. I need to get a pic of my 15 point up on here. Didn't know so many people like deer hunting.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smokedya95stang said:
nasty, and i donty know whats going on with the poic

:-? too much for ya rock and roller charles??

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would never hunt anything that might be the cause of some girl not screwing me. Fish on the other hand are safe, girls don't get pissed off at you for that.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha, I guess that's cali for you. Most of the girls here will go hunting with you, and do better at it while she's there lol.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its my dads second "mount" worthy buck so basically i was just bored but i think its his highest scoring buck he has gotten it seems a lil bigger then the last one he got.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thats a pretty nice kill :headbang:
I havent gone hunting this season yet. I was suspose to go coyote hunting last weekend but that went no where. Ah well I can wait a little till end of month for deer again.

And Id hope he field dress that by himself its not that hard to do that. Well if you went to hunting courses they tell you.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my dad has been hunting since he was 12 and its his 2nd buck in 10 years and 5th deer overall. Of course he fielded it. He was excited wanted some pictures and i figured id post one.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmongstang said:
thats a big buck!!! bet it didn't fit in the stang :D

Newsflash its my dads. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Field dressing a deer isn't too bad if ya know what your doing. Just a few cuts and everything pretty much falls out. Luvly stuff huh? *L* I haven't been able to go deer hunting in several years, but have been able to go out and shoot holes in the sky while pheasants fly away!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts