Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
that one's got a BBK sticker on it.

there's no difference between the two, except for that sticker.

Can I get a witness!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
232stang01 said:
that one's got a BBK sticker on it.

there's no difference between the two, except for that sticker.

Can I get a witness!?!?!?!?
werd
a cai wont add much horepower on a v6 anyways, just stick with teh ebay one

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah they are right a cai does not do much and there really in no difference only the brand i also got a cai for my 95 stang and the only really noticable difference is the sound it whistles when at higher rpm's

·
Registered
517 Posts
Have him get you gears instead. Tell him it improves gas mileage. (on hills) :whistle: When I got my drag radials in the mail, my mom flipped. (Cause they had racing stickers all over them) I told her I got them cause they last alot longer. lol Ya right they were dust the fourth time at the track. lol

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
id say tell your pops to get you pulleys or def gears seeing as you have neither. Either or is a worthwhile investment

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Js281GT said:
Have him get you gears instead. Tell him it improves gas mileage. (on hills) :whistle: When I got my drag radials in the mail, my mom flipped. (Cause they had racing stickers all over them) I told her I got them cause they last alot longer. lol Ya right they were dust the fourth time at the track. lol
how much would that cost? my dad isnt real rich and probably wouldnt spend more than 200 dollars for something on my birthday.

·
Registered
517 Posts
There ya go $200 that's all you need. Save up yourself like $200 for install. You may notice a half a second off your E.T. :good:

·
Registered
517 Posts
If I had $200 to get one thing I would get a mac pro-chamber. $250ish If I had $500 I would get gears. just my .002

1 - 18 of 18 Posts