Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well did the louvers and all I couldn't plasti dip as planned the can was shooting in a stream probably just to cold to do it o well. Also added flowmaster outlaws and bama tune. Thinking I want boss side stripes or something what you guys think and yes it's really dirty and it's 4 degrees lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought it was unique and shuttle already had a Camaaro next to me give me a thumbs up lol

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well dealer I got it from gave me a new emblem but these thing are not just 3m tape lol so idk what to do . Car is clean no accident just previous guy didn't like it I guess. I want to out emblem on but it looks like it needs holes

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well dealer I got it from gave me a new emblem but these thing are not just 3m tape lol so idk what to do . Car is clean no accident just previous guy didn't like it I guess. I want to out emblem on but it looks like it needs holes
U mean the 5.0 emblems? How did u paint them??

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I hate posting from my phone ment deck lid emblem. There's no way to put one on unless I get new deck lid. And there overlays

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Sorry I hate posting from my phone ment deck lid emblem. There's no way to put one on unless I get new deck lid. And there overlays
Just looked at your pics in profile and this is the first 5.0 I've ever seen with a flat decklid... Looks good? This is what all the others would look like w/o the emblem

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wanted to do something like this on side in gb or is that overkill ? I jus feel like sides are dull. I will be doing calibers gb and black rims eventually just to darn cold at moment . I like the flat deck lid and I don't like it . But my exhaust clearly says I'm a v8 lol . Il do a video of that soon. Any ideas to liven the car up stripe wise? And thanks all. If I don't put emblem on guess I could just keep in or sell it idk..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I wanted to do something like this on side in gb or is that overkill ? I jus feel like sides are dull. I will be doing calibers gb and black rims eventually just to darn cold at moment . I like the flat deck lid and I don't like it . But my exhaust clearly says I'm a v8 lol . Il do a video of that soon. Any ideas to liven the car up stripe wise? And thanks all. If I don't put emblem on guess I could just keep in or sell it idk..
I like the subtle look, if u ever get bored of the decklid, I'm sure many guys here will be happy to trade with u. Pony graphics on the side is a bit much IMHO. When getting wheels I should definitely consider lowering around the same time, it goes nice together.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been looking I def like the vosson wheels I think they are. I will keep these ones In she'd they have hancocks on them and are amazing in snow. I think I want 19s all around or 20s but I so plan on track days . And I like the subtle look and I'm first person to see with the painted mesh which looks awesome lol just wish I had some way to set off my spoiler and such

1 - 20 of 34 Posts