Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea this is my dog in my car (Yes, she is as big as she is going to get). Her name is Precious, :p

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i thought i would never like her cause she is so small, but she sleeps on the beds and everything

·
Registered
800 Posts
Looks like she is reading some good literature there on the passenger seat... when does she go for her permit?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, she is only 1 year old, and that was my timing cover gasket in the passanger seat. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is really good. She cost about $650, but she is well worth it. Easy to train, and they are very loving dogs, they love to be loved and love back, lol its the truth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Damn you all must have the ANGEL yorkie sherterriers, mine only weighs a few pounds, thats as big as they get too. But hes crippled in the Rear, cause he freaked himself out and cracked his back so only his Front legs work, sometimes his back legs work. But we got him a cart, so he runs around fine and comes out when he wants to lay down. But hes still mean as hell quite often, hes a little devil of the small dog species I swear, but he can be nice too.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have a Tea Cup Yorkie, I am not 100% sure what mine is, i have to get out the prue breed certificute. When you get my dog all crazy, she goes for the feet, and it hurts lol.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
ahaha yorkie's are so cute. my sister has one named Stuart haha... he's adorable... (haha @ me also using that word) ...he's just starting to turn silver (he's like 4) ...he's good with kids, but kinda loud... and when you ignore him on purpose, he makes this funny roiling hampster noise in the back of his throat... it's hilarious... ahaha fun times

8)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts