Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So parking in Queens is horrible right? **** YEA! I thought it was bad when my bumper got scuffed, but it seems that people like to ram the **** out of cars as they are TRYING to get out of the spot, key word trying. SO now I have a cracked tail light housing, one of the bulbs is out, dunno if its the bulb or the whole bulb assembly thats messed up. My bumper also has a nice 3 inch long crack in it. I havent checked it closely yet since it started snowing, hopefully tomorrow i'll get to that. I'll post pics also so you guys can feel my pain lol. In other news...I bought 20% tints for the stang. I'm going to buy a black vinyl strip for the dot matrix, what are the dimensions it should be???

Since my bumper looks like a gay guys ******* now, i started looking at body kits and started saving pennies. So far this is by far my fave:
https://www.cervinis.com/shop/product.asp?id=146
Thoughts???

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thats the same one I got..its sittin on my front porch right now..its pretty..good call

·
Registered
800 Posts
are you sure you want to spend money on a body kit if you are having people hitting your car?

just a thought, and yes the body kit is a very nice one....

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
why dont u just take the money u get from the insurance company and get a new body kit?? just a thought.... u do have insurance dont u?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts