Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting one for a long time, so I finally got of my pocket and bought one. The 2002 GT pics below are from the dealer, so I'll get some better ones when I get her cleaned up and purtty.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Those rims are strange yet I like them.

I would say drop her, smoke the headlights, and call it quits exterior wise.

nice

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congrats on the GT! Kinda looks my mine. lol. Hope you love it!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Lose the wheels and you have a nice car there.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with those wheels. just polish them up and their good to go

what would be sweet is to have the centers painted to match the car and lower it to take up some of that wheel well

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx guys! I'm loving the ride...every change i get to drive it I'm on point. I actually like the wheels b/c the main part almost matches the cars color and there isn't any i've seen like it in town. That is the color i wanted too, so i really lucked out w/ the price and miles. WOOT I'm a man obsessed!

-kiljosh - I'm not sure if i'm going to drop it, and i may look in to smoking the lights. How much does that run?

-Chrissy - I say the sig pick before I posted and was like "Sweet someone else has the best color out there!" LOL

-hottcobra - agreed! I need to polish those puppies up for sho!

-n8r - If i can get to the Markuz house the weekend after Christmas, I'll bring her up and show her off.

·
Registered
15 Posts
dumb question as i have said before i'm a vintage mustang guy what kind of power plant would that beast have , and how much horse by the way very nice lookin car

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It's got a 2v 4.6 liter V8 putting out around 225 at the wheels.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pretty much i hear 226 but what is one horse. I plan on doing a few add-ons but not making it a drag car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice & congrats!

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Atomic Performance - TA Performance, Pro 5.0, SCT, C&L, JLT Cold Air (one of our sponsors BTW...gives a discount to M.E.com members) ... Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle (another one of our sponsors I believe)... and also Lethal Performance, Performance Parts for Ford Mustangs, Cobras, Chevy Corvette C6, LS1.

You could check out steela, but their prices run a bit more than normal. AP seems to have some decent prices, and Lethal is always competitive and has great customer service.

EDIT: Here is the thread from Atomic about his discount....$10 off to any evo member...http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/t28109/

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
nice, post up mods you want and we can help ensure its a good item and at the best price
+1 ... Most of us have been researching this stuff forever constantly building an every changing wish list....I'm sure someone will have some sort of input,.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Also, if someone down the line points you to RPM Outlet, avoid them like the plague. Their prices are tempting, but you are playing russian roulette buying anything from them.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts