Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This picture was taken around '93 or so. This was my first Mustang and the first brand new car I owned. I bought it in '88 and it was $10,741 including TTL. I hit a curb and the car flipped and I ended up sliding upside down. I did not know what had happened and I could not see anything, I could just hear metal scraping sounds. I was turning the wheel and hitting the brake and could not figure out what was going on. When I felt the car stop, I unbuckled my seat belt and fell "up" to the roof. That was the first moment that I realized I was upside down. I crawled out the drivers side window and walked away without a scratch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
That thing looked terrible :\

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
thejohncarlson said:
This picture was taken around '93 or so. This was my first Mustang and the first brand new car I owned. I bought it in '88 and it was $10,741 including TTL. I hit a curb and the car flipped and I ended up sliding upside down. I did not know what had happened and I could not see anything, I could just hear metal scraping sounds. I was turning the wheel and hitting the brake and could not figure out what was going on. When I felt the car stop, I unbuckled my seat belt and fell "up" to the roof. That was the first moment that I realized I was upside down. I crawled out the drivers side window and walked away without a scratch.
You see junior, this is why you can't have nice things...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts