Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....love the color :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
CAI, Exhaust and tune

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Welcome... love that color..... here are a few quick answers you will ask at some point;
jlt 3
sct tunner
Frpp k springs
pypes mid muffler
Get them all from American muscle

Lol

BTW get ready to feel the mustang fever... it sux... but great at the same time

·
Registered
37 Posts
Supercharger!!!! Maybe later right? The general consensus seems to be the CAI, exhaust and a tune. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been looking at cai but can't decide on one I looked on American muscle and I was looking at the ones that doesn't require tunes. What's the difference between the ones that need tune and doesn't.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

At silversky I already feel it and I believe it's going to break me.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Damn! I thought I covered everything! But I failed

If u get one w/o tune it's pointless... get tuner first then buy a used intake... saves money and u will enjoy every bit of em

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silversky545 said:
Damn! I thought I covered everything! But I failed

If u get one w/o tune it's pointless... get tuner first then buy a used intake... saves money and u will enjoy every bit of em
Good info

·
Registered
914 Posts
Only1mike1 said:
I recently purchased my first Mustang it is a 2006 gt premium I love it. Proud to be in the club...
Welcome very nice car love the color. Let me know if your looking for a cia I got one I will sell yah cheep

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I recently purchased my first Mustang it is a 2006 gt premium I love it. Proud to be in the club...

Only1mike1,

Congratulations! Love the blue color and welcome to the forum! Do you have any plans for future mods? If you have any questions about our AM products just let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Shane

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very nice I have the same color ! For looks: sequential tail lights & front spoiler - makes the front end look mean.
Performance: CAI, tune, HEADERS!, exhaust

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

anthonyrc618 said:
Very nice I have the same color ! For looks: sequential tail lights & front spoiler - makes the front end look mean.
Performance: CAI, tune, HEADERS!, exhaust
Unfortunately I don't have an updated pic with the lip on the front. Sorry! I really do recommend it tho

1 - 20 of 20 Posts