Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always had a camaro. My first car was a z28. I was recently in the market for a new muscle car (not new, but new to me), and I drove a 2012 camaro SS. It was alright, but it felt cheap and unfinished. It didn't feel tight. To go back a few decades; I always wanted a fox body 5.0. I went and drove a 2012 mustang GT and fell in love! I was hooked! Ford has the driver in mind, and the driving experience is F##%ing awesome! I bought my 2012 with 30,000 miles and a few mods in July of 2018, and I will always own a mustang from here on out. I still want my fox body, but this car rocks. I will never even nod at Chevrolet again. I LOVE MY STANG!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Welcome!
I had a 94 Z28 that would run circles around just about anything (6 speed, t-top). Unfortunately it was a tinker toy. Had to fix something just about every time I drove it. Don't get me started on the optispark distributor.....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad still has my z28. It is nice to look at, but not a good driver. My 5.0 is both nice to look at and a great daily driver.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats and I could not agree with you more. I too love these cars! A real thrill to drive. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts