Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cruisin around tonight and found a 94-95 Gt to pick on... i think it was a 5 speed but im not really sure.. Anyway, i started off without the spray. There was a stoplight and then another one real close after... so i only got to 2nd before i had to slow down. Att he next light, he knew i was racing so he started revving at me... i got in my power brake launch position and took off. I took this guy easy all the way through first... didnt even spray in first. I was up on him to the point where my rear bumper was at his front bumper. As soon as i hit 2nd i knew his HP would eventually beat me out... so i hit the nitrous. OMG it was sweet... just kept pulling and pulling all the way to about 80ish. He pulled up next to me at the next light and asked what i was running. I told him it was sixer and he seemed suprised about that. Then i said dont feel too bad b/c i just sprayed on him. He was pretty impressed and it made me feel awesome finally being able to walk on the big brother :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah... my bottle pressure isnt even near where it should be. I was only running about 500 psi in that bottle, so theres no way i was spraying 100 shot

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Awesome!! I think I should get some juice on my truck to suprise some folks, plus it would help out alot off-road when I need a few extra ponys. Any way I am rambleing aas I am drunk, nice kill, i bet he was suprised!!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That's awesome man, glad to see you enjoy being on the bottle

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im loving it... now just to get myself a new fuel pump so i dont have that fear of running lean... :oops:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
yeah, a pump would be nice... so would a heater ;) (hurry up xmas, right?)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monkey said:
yeah, a pump would be nice... so would a heater ;) (hurry up xmas, right?)
exactly. Im gunna see if maybe my parents will loosen up and get me the heater this week. Ill be like "dad theres a once in a lifetime offer on ebay, you gotta pick it up" and im thinking he will :)

184 Posts
cant wait to get mysetup goin i gotta wait on good weather tho :(

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MusclesFromBrussels said:
cant wait to get mysetup goin i gotta wait on good weather tho :(
youre gonna love it

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thought about getting nos in my stang, but I dont think its worth it with all the weight that stangs pull. Maybe if I were to gut it out and rip off the dash and get rid of the spare and everything that clips on I might think about it. What do you guys run with nos on the track 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
with a 75 shot of nitrous, you will see about .9sec off your 1/4 time. with a 100 shot, about 1.2sec off your 1/4 time.

184 Posts
dont guess lol u could c anything from mid 14's to mid 15's with that setup.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
dont guess lol u could c anything from mid 14's to mid 15's with that setup.

i fully concur. just look at my old setup. i theoretically should have been in the 13s, but well all know that i wasnt. just goto the track and find out mike.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i want to but theyre all closed for the damn season!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

psst... someone should give me a gtech for xmas :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Awesome kill haha i member my 1st kill wit the nitrous it was a GSX heh didnt see it coming :headbang:

I ran a 14.3 on a 75 shot and that was wit traction issues i bet I coulda pulled a little better, I never had the chance to check out my times wit the 100 though :( But im sure Steve will tell me the times when he gets my kit :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts