Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would make a post with my 1986 notchback foxbody and what's done to it . I'll start with suspension: coilovers all the way around , upper and lower control arms . Team z k member and arms (installing this weekend) 3.27 gears (haven't decided if I want 3.73 or 4.10s) t5 trans shifter forgot brand 450 hp rated clutch poly trans mounts . aluminum drive shaft . Now to the motor . It's a 351w sportsman block . 9.0 compression gt40 aluminum heads (1.90 intake 1.54 exhaust) heads are untouched for now. hydraulic roller cam will post a pic with specs , 13/4 longtube offroad h pipe ,dumps msd distributor, 6al , 750 holly carb , Vic Jr intake, holly fuel pump.. Have nt555r extremes for now Black Friday sale 123$ a tire lol (275/50/15) with skinnys in front . Wanting to know what hp you guys think it makes to the wheels and 1/4 miles times will be going to a dyno and track shortly . Car is getting painted this weekend aswell . Also has manual Windows and doors and a 87-93 front end conversion will post a few pics (car is somewhat prepped for paint in pics will post new ones when done ) just some roller rims on in pics Technology Electronic device Material property Electronics Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Engine Auto part Rim Wheel Cuisine

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also should note that I'm looking to delete the a/c if you guys recommend anything don't really want to relocate the power steering . Hell might get rid of power steering also lol

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
What color is she getting done?

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
Sounds lovely. Pearl white doesn't sound super simple tho!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts