Mustang Evolution Forum banner

my fuel gauge is acting up!

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ForsakenProto 
#1 ·
My 2000 v6 mustangs fuel gauge is giving me different reafings. I filled up my gas tank, and on that same day it said i wasted a quarter, but i didnt drive much, then today it told me that i have a full tank ._. Its annoying, how can this be fixed?

#2 ·
Mine does the same I just filled it. To me it's because of all the turning and stuff cause yesterday I went around a corner finks of fast and my tank went down to half. And 20 mins later of driving it flew all the way back to full.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

ProudSixxer26 said:
Mine does the same I just filled it. To me it's because of all the turning and stuff cause yesterday I went around a corner finks of fast and my tank went down to half. And 20 mins later of driving it flew all the way back to full.
And don't worry your not the only one who gets mad. It tells me I hav to put gas in it and when I get there it only allows me to put 2 gallons-_-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.