03 cobra side skirts
saleen side scoops
gt rear bumper (maybe later on)
03 side mirrors

what do you think?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, they're color coded to match the car, very cool effect. Nice ideas there man, gonna look great

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who knows what I will do but thats the plan for now.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey spector v what year is your car and what type?? A v6 or GT??? And where do you get all these cobra parts from?? Im looking to do the same with my GT!! Im going for a 01' OR 03' cobra front bumper, 03' cobra hood, 03' cobra side skirts, but would a 03 front bumper fit on a 03 gt?? Along with all the other parts too?? Or would i have to go with 01 cobra parts??

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
StangGt804 said:
Hey spector v what year is your car and what type?? A v6 or GT??? And where do you get all these cobra parts from?? Im looking to do the same with my GT!! Im going for a 01' OR 03' cobra front bumper, 03' cobra hood, 03' cobra side skirts, but would a 03 front bumper fit on a 03 gt?? Along with all the other parts too?? Or would i have to go with 01 cobra parts??
The 03 bumper fits with minor modification, I still haven't gotten ahold of the guy here in town that had an 03 bumper on his 01 GT

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well if you see him can you get a picture of his "front" for me!!!! That would be awesome!! How much is a spoiler delete??? if ya kno?

·
Registered
263 Posts
StangGt804 said:
He got a GT instead of the Cobra and now he wants to play "mad scientist"...

I just hope you don't go looking for badges :disgust:

·
Registered
131 Posts
NJStang86 said:
He got a GT instead of the Cobra and now he wants to play "mad scientist"...

I just hope you don't go looking for badges :disgust:
Naw im not doin all that stuff!! I just want a bumper n a hood (if possible)!!! So CALM DOWN!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yes..I realized that now..gonna delete the post lol. Sorry all

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha thanks Nick..I came in and read that one completely wrong lol. And 232...awesome quote

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Not as good as mine though...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts