Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so here is my plan!!! My cats are toast and need to be replaced I am getting O/R H pipe to put on my car I am also getting come cats to have welded on so

1. If it is to damn loud I will have cats to install
2. so when 2006-7 emissions standards come into effect in all 50 states I wont have any problems passing.

I am just not sure I want to be real loud considering the V1 vortech is loud in its own right.

8)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thanks to Bill Clinton and ALGORE they passed a enviromental bill that count particulates in the air. all states will be conforming to a standard similar to the current Cali laws. Including lawn mowers , all 2 stroke motors will be required to either have a cat or be 2006 compliant, That is why the push for 4 stroke outboard motors on boats, Hell if Farming equipment kicks up a bunch of dust when fed regulators are there they can be fined for discharge of excessive particulates into the atmosphere. All 50 states will comply or face severe penality and loss of federal money

·
Banned
16 Posts
Yikes... I wonder if I'll pass.... I hadn't heard anything about this until now....

Wonder if that "half-bottle of rubbing alcohol" trick will work...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is all 50 states period. Failure of a state to comply will be forfeiture of billions of federal dollars. There will be federal inspections they wont allow people to get by on the buddy system. It is happening why do you think Ford announced the halt of the excursion and more are to come. California will go even more strict.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to be telling you the truth that is why I did not want O/R pipes or any mod that would make my car not pass

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cali would rule if it were at the botom of the ocean, and Nevada and Arizona would have beach front property ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts