Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stupid button is fucked. Something happened and now it works in two stages, sortt of. It's like I have to play with it to get my dash lights and my headlight on at onece. And like 15 minutes into driving it starts flashing between the two and then shuts off. If i leave only one of them on it doesn't do it. Also, vibrations seem to have nothing to do with it. I had to drive home without dash lights, and consequently my tail lights. HELP!!!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
DropTop_Stang said:
My stupid button is fucked. Something happened and now it works in two stages, sortt of. It's like I have to play with it to get my dash lights and my headlight on at onece. And like 15 minutes into driving it starts flashing between the two and then shuts off. If i leave only one of them on it doesn't do it. Also, vibrations seem to have nothing to do with it. I had to drive home without dash lights, and consequently my tail lights. HELP!!!
Dude mine does the exact same thing.

I have to get it in the right spot for my dash lights to work when the headlights are turned on..

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
and my tail lights dont work either unless I can get it in the sweet spot.

You got to take it out and take a picture of it and we can point you to the exact problem if u cant find it

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay got it fixed, real bad short, very common apparently, melts the housing, buy a new switch and housing and replace

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh, Brent. When you replace the switch. Don't pull on it hard. It'll come off in your hand. Took me forever to try and get it back on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts