Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I'm kinda new here and decided I'd just ask a question instead of making a greeting thread. =)

So, my question! I have smoked headlights and no foglights yet.
I was wanting to get smoked foglights to match the headlights, but can I just buy like specific bulbs that would make my fogs yellow and my headlights like... blue? Or brighter in general.

And I dunno if that needs an HID conversion or not, I'd rather stick with my non HID stuff, lol.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
745 Posts
NotAKrustyKrab said:
Hello, everyone! I'm kinda new here and decided I'd just ask a question instead of making a greeting thread. =)

So, my question! I have smoked headlights and no foglights yet.
I was wanting to get smoked foglights to match the headlights, but can I just buy like specific bulbs that would make my fogs yellow and my headlights like... blue? Or brighter in general.

And I dunno if that needs an HID conversion or not, I'd rather stick with my non HID stuff, lol.
Thanks in advance!
first off, welcome! secondly, you can buy certain bulbs that give you the blue look and once you get fog lights, you can buy yellow tint to put on the fog lights. so easy answer, yes! you can do all of that without going HIDs

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome to the site.

If you are wanting better vision a recommend sylvania silverstar ultras. I have them in all of my vehicles. The color is a true white and vision is excellent.

As far as the colored fogs I don't knoe much about the colored bulbs but I do know the tint he spoke about is a good option.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome to the site.

If you are wanting better vision a recommend sylvania silverstar ultras. I have them in all of my vehicles. The color is a true white and vision is excellent.

As far as the colored fogs I don't knoe much about the colored bulbs but I do know the tint he spoke about is a good option.
You think the silverstar ultras with work good in the raxiom ccfl smoked projector halos?
I picked some up the other day, haven't put them in yet. Have to pull the front bumper to change them....been raining

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
08SteedaQ350 said:
You think the silverstar ultras with work good in the raxiom ccfl smoked projector halos?
I picked some up the other day, haven't put them in yet. Have to pull the front bumper to change them....been raining
I know the difference over factory bulbs is worth it. I've never messed with any aftermarket housings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts