Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a new 2012 GT Premium a couple weeks ago. It's a 6-speed, with Rapid Spec 400a, Comfort Package, 3.55 gears, 19" wheels and tires, etc. The lava red is great; it looks like straight black unless the sun is right on it, then you see the dark red metallic in it. Here's some pics I've taken over the last week. A few in the driveway, then a bunch in Detroit (some in front of Kobie Solomon's mural at the Russell Industrial Center in Detroit, as well as Michigan Central Station in Detroit. I had the tint done a few days ago.

·
Registered
390 Posts
nice car, cool pics, nice idea with the worn down background with new car in foreground

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
wow that color is amazing. think thats what i would go with if i had the money for a new stang.. lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sweet ride! Did you get the red lava interior? I think that looks sh!t hot. I was interested in a lava one they had here in march but it didn't have the options I wanted. When I found my CS in march, I already had my plan in place on what I was going to buy. One thing that scared me is that if anything happens the color will be a pain to match.

Sexy cars though in almost any color offered IMO. Congrats!!! Enjoy that beast!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts