Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Tommorrow going to order following

Grabber blue gt500 stripes
Borla s type cat back exhaust ( wish somewhere around here had it would do it Sunday)
Eleanor louvers
Boss Laguna s type wing
Then going to do tint but my only day off is sat so will have to wait .

How's that list comes out to like 2k and I haven't even picked up car lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
What are you getting?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Manual or auto?

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you have a picture in your mind of what you want your car to be then do what you want when you want. With that being said, if you care of the route I went I did exhaust, wheels/tires, power. I haven't touched the exterior body because i just really like it the way it is stock. I warn you that modding is addicting and this car is a money pit!!! Haha

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 I don't need any more power right now lmao first v8 and manual lol 2 thinking of borla stingers with xpipe a wing that I won't disclose lol and that's it pay car down maybe louvers . I know it's afflicting see my v6 lol but I want to pay this thing off

·
Registered
505 Posts
You know I said I wanted to pay off my first car really fast,....11 years later and I have more cars and seem to pay one off and then get another. I have an obsession with cars lol there money pits.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Congrats on ur purchase.... The 5.0 is amazing I know.. Its a real fast car although I was pretty content when I got mine too and when I heard how nice the gains were from just a tune it was a matter of time before the sct tuner came in and the differance was incredible...... Enjoy it bro and take care of her... I think the GT500 spoiler would look a lot nicer JMHO..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts