Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been asking for the title of my car since early october, and they still havent given it to me.

so today, i leave for school and i call my mom and shes like "i just bought a new car" talk about not fair. she just bought a brand new Toyota Sequoia SUV. sounds pretty sweet. she got free leather interior upgrade, new wheels, 10" dvd screen in the back, lighted running boards and some other stuff. all came out to only $40/month more than she was paying on her Explorer.

i was like :shock: :evil: then i told her "you know, you might wanna talk to dad and see if this whole new car buying bug has let him bite me too ;) " cause i was talking to him about possibly spring break now. damn, i want a new car so bad and this just makes it worse.

184 Posts
dang that really sucks man about the evo.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
hehe sorry man.

Speak of the devil tho, i drove a evo today at work. None of the tire guys could change the tires on it since they all suck so i had to do it. Tiny ass things.
Honostly i can say i didnt like it.

184 Posts
duh its a tuner car of course u dont like it

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you honestly say you didnt like the recaro seats though? they hug you and fit like a glove.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I saw an Evo today at work. Exactly like the one in Monkey's sig. Blue. I'm sorry, but that spoiler looked like total ****.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZimStang said:
yeah the spoiler is the only "spoiler" of that car... it think its way too huge :|
actually 5% of all EVOs have a small wing. kinda like the normal lancer's wing.

i actually like it and imma get hte carbon fiber one.

oh, and i dont street race Dom.

184 Posts
evos rule.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
evo's are badass. frond mount intercooler, t3/t4 hybrid, external tial wastegate and better internals and ill be right next to you in that evo.

184 Posts
and ill be past you both :)

184 Posts
ur gonna need something more then that crotch rocket :D

184 Posts
ur gonna go fetch me my car

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
hey hey enough you two... we wouldnt want floorboards fallin out or doors blowin off now would we? jeesh... you might as well get some NAWWWWS, two of em... the big ones :headbang:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey, im trying to blow the welds on my intake with a 100 shot of that bizarre flammable NAWWS

1 - 20 of 30 Posts