Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are those full replacement pieces?

Or, do they just overlay the stock grill? They seem a little short on mount points, but it's hard to tell from the picture.

Nice carpet, BTW. :D

--
FluxPrism

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FluxPrism said:
Are those full replacement pieces?

Or, do they just overlay the stock grill? They seem a little short on mount points, but it's hard to tell from the picture.

Nice carpet, BTW. :D

--
FluxPrism
Haha thanks. It came with hardware but no instructions. So I asked them wtf do I do?! It's billet aluminum powder coated matte black.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Dub9stang said:
Haha thanks. It came with hardware but no instructions. So I asked them wtf do I do?! It's billet aluminum powder coated matte black.
They are full replacement grilles

·
Registered
559 Posts
$200 = no instructions.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TommyV said:
$200 = no instructions.
It got good reviews and it said if any installation help is needed call this number or email and so far I got no response back so kind of pissed. They do take returns. Btw the billet grilles from AM are around that price too...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine come in tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The way I understood it, the stock ones just pop out, and when u snap these in they go over the fog lights so no need in taking those out.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Please post some pics.

·
Registered
56 Posts
So to follow up on my recent post, I have received my billet grill from AM. The bottom one is an overlay so it shouldn't be a problem. The top one the other hand, u have to completely take the bumper off. Well we started to get into it and the instructions say there r 4 bolts on each side of the bumper to remove, but there r bolts all under the bumper all the way across. The part is for a GT and mine is a GT premium so idk if that makes a difference. All that said we have postponed the installation til I can call AM or figure out whats going on. If someone can help with this that would be awesome

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Dub9stang said:
It got good reviews and it said if any installation help is needed call this number or email and so far I got no response back so kind of pissed. They do take returns. Btw the billet grilles from AM are around that price too...
Any luck with the grilles yet?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silverskoundrel said:
Any luck with the grilles yet?
I got an email back with instructions. But I still don't have my car lol hopefully it will be here this week then I can install everything.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Oh yeah. I'm ready to see!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts