Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- long time lurker first time poster. I have been eyeing a new Mustang since the 5.0's came out, but have always been an import guy. After feeling like my 2011 370z (sport+touring/6speed) was getting uncomfortable and down on power, I pulled the trigger and purchased my first American car in almost 13 years... AND I LOVE IT! Comfortable, gobs of torque, decent gas milieage, the premium package is nice, and the huge aftermarket is nice also. Wife got me window tint and a shelby shift knob for christmas also- were planning on going in on the suspension next summer. Pics..

Against the wifes wishes, the white stripe is coming off in the spring also. I popped the window louvers off within 45 minutes of owning the car. I will say Fords fit and finish are well beyond what I expected also. My interior feels more upscale then my 370 did (my opinion), and my wifes next car will now be a ford also. Its funny she was absolutely against me getting a Mustang, now she wants a deep impact blue V6 with a racing stripe haha!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Hey guys- long time lurker first time poster. I have been eyeing a new Mustang since the 5.0's came out, but have always been an import guy. After feeling like my 2011 370z (sport+touring/6speed) was getting uncomfortable and down on power, I pulled the trigger and purchased my first American car in almost 13 years... AND I LOVE IT! Comfortable, gobs of torque, decent gas milieage, the premium package is nice, and the huge aftermarket is nice also. Wife got me window tint and a shelby shift knob for christmas also- were planning on going in on the suspension next summer. Pics..

Against the wifes wishes, the white stripe is coming off in the spring also. I popped the window louvers off within 45 minutes of owning the car. I will say Fords fit and finish are well beyond what I expected also. My interior feels more upscale then my 370 did (my opinion), and my wifes next car will now be a ford also. Its funny she was absolutely against me getting a Mustang, now she wants a deep impact blue V6 with a racing stripe haha!
Nice car!

I have an uncle that owns a 2004 350Z that I learned to drive stick on years ago. It was because of this I even considered the 2011 370z. I test drove it the same day I test drove the 2011 5.0 sitting in my driveway. I didn't even think twice about the 370Z again.

Good choice!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Beautiful car man. Welcome to the forum. Btw, you wanna get rid of the louvers. Ifso, I'm interested.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Ah, race red too. That's what's up! Congrats on the new ride bro! I coming from Nissan's too (S13's/14's). The mustang IMO, was the fastest, no nonsense, most cost effective muscle car on the market. But I bought a base model 5.0. I didn't care for all the bells and whistles. Plus, since then, I've added my own.

image-2282844399.jpg Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
@primer what size cowl is that ? That's my first mod when I get on in spring also main reason I won't buy 13 lol and the red is growing on me get her the v6 lol would make for some good pics lop

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beautiful car man. Welcome to the forum. Btw, you wanna get rid of the louvers. Ifso, I'm interested.
Yea man, PM a price with shipping and their yours.

Also thanks guys, I have been lurking a few different mustang forums and this was the best one I found. Coming from a few s2000's, a 350z hr, and a few others before my 370z, I always came close (to the point of orderign a base model 2011 then withdrawing my depoist) because I have been an import guy since high school, but the mustang has completely sold me and my family on Ford. I am military, and as I get older my back can not take the cramped cockpits it used to be able to, which ill be honest is another reason why I went to the mustang- even with just the premium stock gt seats, it is super comfortable. Very much looking forward to hanging out here and meeting other mustang owners in the area

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
welcome, reds gotta be one of the best colors on a mustang

1 - 20 of 22 Posts