Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't wait until they came out with the 2005 Cobra's so we sealed the deal today.

Not too many pics right now, it is too dark outside. Got to love the sound of the SC winding up in that V8. I haven't gotten up to 6th gear yet, not quite sure when you need it, I guess I will find out.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I am calling BS on you. Lesbo Jeep Rubicon owner!!!!!!!!. I want a real pic of it in your driveway with your daughter in it. If not you are a fake a fraud and a really lonely guy craving attention. Oh did I say you are still my friend just a rather strange friend :shock: :D ;)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get you more pictures... :D :headbang:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
yeah, i agree with corey.. but i want a sign on the windshield that says "Brandon is God" then i'll believe :D 8)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be easier for me to drive it back to AutoFair in Manchester and let you put it up on your lift, wouldn't it?

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
won't be able to make it up there during the week. are you working on the weekend?

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got my taxes back... made a downpayment... couldn't drive it at all yesterday, too much ice. Now the Jeep has to sit outside.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i want more pictures, and some real proof here

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As soon as I have more. I'm at work today with the Jeep.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire :D

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
goto the page in which the pics are hosted at. its some guy's jeep site that live in AZ. def. not ken's

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Ken said:
:D

Poor slow BROTHER COREY
Poor in debt Ken

Honestly I have 2 friends now that are selling them. With there payment so high the fun was out of owning one.

I might be slow but I paid cash for my stang and if you really bought one and I see the proof. I am glad for you.

I am 43 and dont have a jealous bone in my body. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts