Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything I ordered from American Muscle just came in!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! XD

So hopefully by the end of this weekend it will all be installed. Here's the setup:

BBK LT Headers, BBK Shorty O/R H Mid pipe, SLP LoudMouth1's, and SR CAI.

When I bought the car is just had some flows on it, and that's what I've had in there for so long. Stock everything else.

I do believe this will be a tiny bit of an upgrade ;) First thing out of the shop I'm taking her for a spin and will record :)

Any of you ever had this/similar setups? Any feedback/experience/personal opinions would be great! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Everything I ordered from American Muscle just came in!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! XD

So hopefully by the end of this weekend it will all be installed. Here's the setup:

BBK LT Headers, BBK Shorty O/R H Mid pipe, SLP LoudMouth1's, and SR CAI.

When I bought the car is just had some flows on it, and that's what I've had in there for so long. Stock everything else.

I do believe this will be a tiny bit of an upgrade ;) First thing out of the shop I'm taking her for a spin and will record :)

Any of you ever had this/similar setups? Any feedback/experience/personal opinions would be great! Thanks guys.
It should seem like a new car! I'm excited to hear it

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
If you don't have the bama tuner go ahead and get it and you won't think you are driving the same car.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
+1 on tuner

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Good stuff! The new exhaust is going to blow away the old flows you had installed before. I'm sure you'll love the new more aggressive exhaust note, too.

My only suggestion is getting a Bama custom tuner! A Bama custom tune will prevent a CEL light from not having catalytic converts, plus you'll pick up a lot more HP/TQ with the exhaust upgrade.

Let me know if you have any questions about our Bama custom tunes!

Shane

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Using 18 mm nonfoulers on the rear o2 sensors will keep the check engine light off too

·
Registered
620 Posts
Good Luck! I have BBK LT headers and BBK O/R X Pipe with a Mac Cat back! You'll love it. I'm sure!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Your car will be really really really loud and IMO you need a tuner I put an o/r x pipe on mine an I lost low end torque an the tuner will be a night and day difference with your mods

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It should seem like a new car! I'm excited to hear it
Haha me too! XD

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

If you don't have the bama tuner go ahead and get it and you won't think you are driving the same car.
Yeah for sure

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

your car wont be loud at all lol :D
Hehe ;)

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Good Luck! I have BBK LT headers and BBK O/R X Pipe with a Mac Cat back! You'll love it. I'm sure!
Nice setup! I would've gotten the X pipe but they're just way too raspy in lm1s for my taste but it sounds mean with the Mac Cat-Back! :D

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Your car will be really really really loud and IMO you need a tuner I put an o/r x pipe on mine an I lost low end torque an the tuner will be a night and day difference with your mods
I hope so! :D and yeah for sure I need to go pick one up. Do you know if I can get a shop to tune it for me? Or would it be better to just get my own

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love the sound when you took off. No way I could get away with that where I live. Nice job!
Haha thanks man! Yeah I was a little scared because an SUV Cop passed right before I pulled out.. I'll see how long I can get away with it lol :D

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Haha thanks man! Yeah I was a little scared because an SUV Cop passed right before I pulled out.. I'll see how long I can get away with it lol :D
We have them over here .. Never noise complaints

People over exaggerate slp ..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have them over here .. Never noise complaints

People over exaggerate slp ..
Only reason I'm worried is because my neighbors call the cops about anything and everything. ESPECIALLY noise complaints. They're my only neighbors too :/

1 - 20 of 30 Posts