17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is how the garage looks right ...
im happy with my purchase. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

tint is in the plans, as well as a head unit hopefully.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I gots a question for ya...what's up with the tach on the hood? I saw a fox body with one of those the other day too..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1985 -- $3000

its not a tach, its a fuel pressure meter. you have to mount it outside the car, so most people mount it on the cowl.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I like it, I don't like Foxbodies much so be a few of the lucky :p

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
congrats on the purchase. might i suggest a new interior for it as part of the upgrades?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monkey said:
congrats on the purchase. might i suggest a new interior for it as part of the upgrades?
this comes up on EVERY board ive posted this one...

when you take pictures in the dark, with a camera on flash... it accentuates the dirt, making it look much worse than it really is. plus, it hasnt even been vacuumed out since i bought it. tami came to see me this weekend, so i didnt have time to vacuum it. rest assured that ill have detailed pics this weekend, and hopefully ill have my cobra R's on it this weekend. :good:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
are you or the other owner a Firefighter? (I see the IAFF sticker on there) but anyway nice find man, there is a white one for sale about 2 miles north of me just like that..(not T tops tho)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i dont know what it is but 4 eye's give me the shivers.... i hope you replace that fugly front end asap then you will have a great looking car (of course after you go 5 lug and get some rims) my friends 90lx looks amazing since we put 5 lug on it and pbr froma 99 up gt calipers on the front with 03 cobra rims omg its sweet i need to get pics....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not the fire fighter..

spectorV... 4 eye stangs are what i like most. they kick all ass. wanna race? hehe
and its not getting 5lug conversion, its getting my 4 lug R's from my 86.
4eye hatches own j00 all!!!!

kthx

·
Registered
676 Posts
john you 86 is the ONLY fox that i have ever really really wished i had

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
timpryor said:
john you 86 is the ONLY fox that i have ever really really wished i had
you'll want my 85 as well, when i get the time to pimp it out. :D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
lol what does racing have to do with how good something looks.... the 4 eyed look is just ugly.... is it a stock 5.0... if so its nothing to brag about.. lol my friend loved his stock 5.0 but now after his afr 165's and upper/lower/custom cam/ gears.... etc he cant BELIVE how slow his car was stock. the sucker just PULLS from 3k+ they are so easy to mod.... i would love to have a notch back (NON 4 EYED!) with a built motor

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its definitely not stock. and i dont care if you think the 4-eyes are slow... because you are party to like, only 2 or 3 other people that have ever told me they didnt like my cars. <Shrugs> besides, i like them, so who cares.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i never said 4 eyes are slow they are just ugly, they can be just as fast as any other car... just wont look as good :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
meant to say ugly, not slow. my bad. i dont care if you think they are ugly. pretty much everyone else, including myself have liked both of my cars, so.. <shrugs> they wont be converted to the newer clip.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts