Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came in today..I couldn't be happier. Just gotta put them on now...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing that table's ever been used for is LAN parties...lol. Normally there's two 16 port game servers sitting on the table too along with my wireless router and cable modem.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha..cool cool. These are the MachI pipes, I believe they have different tips, but I'm not sure. lol.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, what can I use to polish up the tips? They have some crap on them from the duct tape used in shipping. I was going to clay bar them then polish em up with something.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I have a set of 04 Mach 1 take offs sitting at work right now.. $50. only has 200 miles on them. dont know if i will use the pipes or put them on daddys stang for cmas

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
good deal! are the mach 1, gt, cobra mufflers all the same?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh I think they are too...
But does anyone know of something good to polish the tips with along with some good ol elbow grease?

·
Registered
99 Posts
lowflyn said:
BTW, what can I use to polish up the tips? They have some crap on them from the duct tape used in shipping. I was going to clay bar them then polish em up with something.

Got any "goop off"? That stuff works wonders. When I removed the tint from my g/f's car it worked great to get the excess adhesive.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just bought some metal polish cream, uh blue magic, says it's safe for all stainless steel and such

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
lowflyn said:
I just bought some metal polish cream, uh blue magic, says it's safe for all stainless steel and such
I use that on my uncles 350 Chevy engine.. works great, DONT hold it close to your nose... it smells :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha....I'm done...and awake now lol

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Mach 1 exhaust is the same as GT exhaust, jsut has rolled tips instead...kick ass stuff to clean the tips with, Eagle One's NEVER DULL, flat out kicks ass. ;)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah ok, I figured the rolled tips would look a little nicer on my car, so I got mach I

1 - 16 of 16 Posts