Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18x9 and 18X10 Black Chrome Bullitts! I was like a kid in a candy store opening up the boxes and seeing the rims lol. Along with the new rims and tires I also Installed a MGW Shifter witch I love by the way. And a few much needed maintenance items like lower ball joints and outter tie rod ends. And now for the pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Wow!!!!
Looks awesome!!!!!
:D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Look pretty sweet man

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love the black chrome bullits got them last year but ended up putting them on my wifes 07 v6 instead of mine cuz they would scrape when I did any hard/tight turns.....do u have any of these issues? What size of tires did u get? Thnx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the black chrome bullits got them last year but ended up putting them on my wifes 07 v6 instead of mine cuz they would scrape when I did any hard/tight turns.....do u have any of these issues? What size of tires did u get? Thnx
I have no clearance or turing issues rear tires are 285/35/18 and my fronts are 245/40ZR/18. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
those are sexy i must say.....im looking at either chrome saleens, or black chrome saleens myself.....love that black chrome bullets you got

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cajunick said:
I have no clearance or turing issues rear tires are 285/35/18 and my fronts are 245/40ZR/18. Hope that helps.
It seems like they bearly scrape but I have 265/40 up fron that's why oh well ill wait till the tires wear off and ill get 245's instead and steal them away from my wife lol....thanks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts