Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

I ordered my exhaust kit now almost 2 months ago. I didn t get it yet. I try to call extreme effects but nobody answeres. I try to write e mails but I also don t get any response.

When will I get my kit, or better I would like to get my money back.

Thanx

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey Davy03 I was not aware that they had any backorders. When you try to contact them ask for Steve he will get back with you He is the customer service rep. He will get to the bottom of this and I will also contact him to find out what is going on. Was it a internet purchase or a phone order.

If it was a 2 months ago they went through a painful computer system upgrade and they had a few problems with internet orders. If it was on the internet did you use a credit card and did it show up on your statement.

Extreme Effects jumps threw hoops to make sure all customers are satisified. If there has been a problem and they will make it right

I am V6Stangs Liaison customer rep for Extreme Effects

Corey
aka Danger Dude

·
Registered
231 Posts
Davy3, we are pretty busy during this time and I can honestly tell you that we are not getting to all the phone calls or emails. We are getting backed up. But I have made a quick check on the pending orders and all of them have been shipped out with non outstanding or on backorder. With the exception of Catted H-pipes which are supposedly getting shipped in today.

Unfortunatley you didn't give your name. Feel free to PM it to me here if you don't want to make it public and I can tell you specifically what happened to your order.

For what it's worth all orders placed before the 14th will get make it before christmas but I don't want to promise after that.

Also Corey is correct if you have waited 2 months, you have something comming to you for the wait, but please let me find out what is going on first.

Thanks and sorry that your order is delayed. I am sure we can get to the bottom of it. But to get me, it is easiest through this forum. Emails are a toss up on who answers them.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That is why I love this forum.
It gives me a chance to have real one on one customer contact which I can't always get via emails or on the phone.
And with Randy still out it is getting even harder and harder to get that one on one attention.

And a great many thanks to the extended customer support team "Danger Dude & Rellik" And to the others who help ensure all of EE customers are happy and taken very good care of.

·
Registered
231 Posts
No, he won't be home for some time. He got out for exactly 3 days before he had to go back into the hospital. He did not have the surgery because they decided against it right now. He has too many other things going on that they need to get under control.

Basically I am trying to run the customer service end as well as some of the administrative ends also. It is getting very interesting around here for sure.

Thanks for asking and I will be sure to let his family know you guys are still asking about him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts