Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG they are bad ass. I was taken away with the way they turned out . I will have pics up shortly but they were painted the same color as my car Laser Red YYYEEEAAAAAAAHHH BBBBBBAABBBBBBBBBYYYYYYY

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHAHAH for that another day delay :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

J/K hehehehehehheh ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah let me know how MY STB looks in YOUR car!

:) :D :eek: :shock: :wtf: :D :p 8) :p :rolleyes: ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHAHAH you are crazier than hell. Who are you :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ;) ;) ;) hahahahahhaahahha. Come over tomorrow and take pics of it why dont you and I will be able to pay your loan shark ass hehehehehehe J/K ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
you comith to my house being that I have the camera and less chance you will get as lost as I will trying to get back to your freakin development house again!

And I have the camera, but I dont believe they are water proof, so this weekend wouldnt be that great!

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The pics will be up shortly Jeff(KrazyPony) took the pics just a short while ago and will put them up soon ;) ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey I am toying with you hahahahahhahahahahaahhaahha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jeff went to a birthday dinner for someone so the pics will be up later

Corey

1 - 20 of 45 Posts