Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got her all cleaned up and went to early to go get pictures of her and she turned out teal. ( :wtf: ) But, oh well. Here they are.

I had used Meguairs Three Step about a week ago and put the shine back on it with Eagle One Wet Wipe and Shine. Polished the rims up with Mothers Aluminum and Mag Polish. Used Stoner Invisible Glass on the outside of the windows since I was running out.

I'm starting to now be impressed with Meguairs Vinyl and Rubber shine. Used it on my mirrors and it just sucked in and streaked up. Same with the black dashboard. But with the grey, it did fine.

I might run down to the end of the street tonight and see if there is a street lamp down there to grab some shoots of the neons finally.

Oh, and I know the pictures aren't the best. I had to shrink them down 50%. I'll put better ones on my Members Rides section.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Holy moses Batman!!! :lol: Cut that thing in half. You'll poke your eye out kid.

·
Registered
176 Posts
nice...where did you order the pedals from?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
97Stallion said:
Holy moses Batman!!! :lol: Cut that thing in half. You'll poke your eye out kid.
Why? How am I gonna reach 5th gear then?

McGrail482 said:
nice...where did you order the pedals from?
I ordered them from Summit Racing for $20. They are Matrix Black and Blue Pedals. Had to "modify" the gas pedal to fit.

I had to take unscrew the plastic piece, wrap the potmetal pedal in a shop rag, place it in a bench vise, and persuade it to bend some. ;)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Nice looks fresh n clean :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
s'ok mine too :)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
nice man, very clean... yeah u need rims bad.. also, one of the pics turn your wheel away from the cam so u get rims and not tires... :cool:

184 Posts
race it dont rice it

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fishers Stang said:
nice man, very clean... yeah u need rims bad.. also, one of the pics turn your wheel away from the cam so u get rims and not tires... :cool:
You can't tell, but I was on a hill. Still learnin'.

Jayber said:
[man what I could do with that as a base ;)/QUOTE]
I have that as a picture of a GT's windshield.

Flacon said:
looks good man
Thanks bro.

MusclesFromBrussels said:
race it dont rice it
That's right. No widebodies on street cars. ;)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you can post no more pictures until you have replaced those fugly rims and gotten a short (normal) shifter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts