Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finished replacing all the crappy green lights with much cooler red ones. I feel like a Corvette now. Or a Viper. Oh yeah.

(P.S: They are not really orange. That is just my camera.)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol:

It's not a procedure I'd recommend to anyone who isn't willing to replace their A/C controls or transmission shifter thingy. You have to literally break them apart.

AFAIK I'm the only one to do it and there are no how-tos, so luckily I didn't break anything irrepairably.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could do that. It'd need to be without pictures though. I'm not going to go break it again. It took like 2 hours for the A/C and an hour for the transmission. And then I'd need to buy some more super-glue. :uhh:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Laser02 said:
I could do that. It'd need to be without pictures though. I'm not going to go break it again. It took like 2 hours for the A/C and an hour for the transmission. And then I'd need to buy some more super-glue. :uhh:
Write up a how to and I will get it on v6stangs.com

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, ive got all that, and neons inside the car too. Dom has more than me though, I think. I give up on the "neon war." :lol:

I turned my interior lights all the way down, because my gauges work on a different switch, so I can tell my speed and what not by where the needle is, even though its not lit, cuz it blocks my white face gauges.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
that looks good man... i need to replace the lights behind my A/C vents, i think 1 of them burnt out

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
yeah, ive got all that, and neons inside the car too. Dom has more than me though, I think. I give up on the "neon war." :lol:

I turned my interior lights all the way down, because my gauges work on a different switch, so I can tell my speed and what not by where the needle is, even though its not lit, cuz it blocks my white face gauges.
Damn right Dom won you little *****.

I'm just playin with ya. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts