·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Friggin AWSOME :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. By the way I know I've never said it but I love that black Saleen Brent:good:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
cuban3jumper said:
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. By the way I know I've never said it but I love that black Saleen Brent:good:
Thanks wish it was mine though :lol: Someone made me that sig as a temp one since I didnt have a stang at that point in time. Now that I have a stang no one wants to make me a sig so I havent changed it

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brent said:
Thanks wish it was mine though :lol: Someone made me that sig as a temp one since I didnt have a stang at that point in time. Now that I have a stang no one wants to make me a sig so I havent changed it
Oh...and I was going to ask for more pics LOL

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Your car looks awesome dude. The only thing I don't love about it is the rear end of it. It just doesn't seem to flow for me. And I can't stand stangs w/o a spoiler :D Everyone has their own taste though.

Looks good!

·
Banned
321 Posts
Nice Ride man!!

Brent said:
Brent, I will make you a sig for a couple stickers!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
cuban3jumper said:
nice ride man, I hope my will look like that saleen in a while:uhh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
95_six_banger said:
U have pics of te Lanzar DVD,MP3,cd player
I can put some up for you if you'd like. I'll post them in a couple of minutes for you. And thanks guys for the comments. I am actually thinking about getting 18" white saleen's and changing the rear to maybe a Roush or something else not sure. And as far as the spoiler goes I'm looking for a Roush 3 post spoiler. Anyways I'll keep you guys informed, thanks again.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
cuban3jumper said:
So I guess I won't be another ricer at Northridge???
lol course not! your car kicks ass, I'd drool over it anyday.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I always liked that Cobra R front spoiler, it looks like it belongs on all mustangs.

where'd you get all this done anyhow?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seph said:
I always liked that Cobra R front spoiler, it looks like it belongs on all mustangs.

where'd you get all this done anyhow?
No one specific place. I've gotten alot of work done by alot of different places. And some I've done my self.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Nice, what kinda stuff did you do yourself?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The fogs, CAI, front and rear bumper kinda they needed ajusting after the shop was done. Nothing like huge or too hard but I did something LOL. Oh and I helped out a bit with the subs not much but I did help LOL.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
it all looks good though :) The fog lights look hard, but that's just me :p Anyhow I'm done for the night add me to your AIM man! pAt SeErY1

1 - 20 of 30 Posts