Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
man i would love to run my car right now, if there was not snow all over it :lol: good run tho.. was the track wet or just looked that way?

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
that one vs the red 5.0... that's like me going down the track in the 89, have to REALLY ease into first, and granny shift into second, and sometimes third depending on track conditions.. yeah, I have traction issues, in a bad way.. I need to try drag radials
my best time so far is [email protected] mph on 245/50s spinning hard into second :mad:

Nice runs for a 3.8! can't argue with that

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MonteCitan said:
Nice runs for a 3.8! can't argue with that
thank you, even better times for an auto with no gears, weather was PERFECT last night

DRY and 50 degrees

i will be in the 15's or maybe 14's by next year

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i broke my rear end with a 2200 rpm launch.... no burn out no nothing just a smooth take off.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
yea i wish there was a track with in two hours of where i live, i think that would really help out on the fight against street racing.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
oaktonarcher said:
yea i wish there was a track with in two hours of where i live, i think that would really help out on the fight against street racing.
agreed

·
Registered
517 Posts
That was a good run. Beat the 5.0 (I think). Ya get some drag radials & you will take off a couple tenths. I launch @ 4,000 with my nittos. (BIG difference) :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no i didnt beat the 5.0, i really need gears and some DR's

1 - 19 of 19 Posts